The Colibri LX12 is a single-cup machine that is fed by hoppers. It can also brew full carafes. There are 5 product canisters – one each for coffee beans, ground coffee, powdered milk, French vanilla, and cocoa. Each canister holds between 1.2 – 3.5 pounds of product. In combination, these canisters can produce a wide range of delicious hot drinks, including espresso, cappuccino, and cafe mocha.
If the bean coffee selection is chosen, the Colibri LX will grind the beans and brew your cup of coffee, with no effort required. The machine plumbs-in to your existing water line.
As with all single-cup brewers, some of the biggest advantages include no leftover waste, and little-to-no preparation or clean-up. Two advantages specific to the Colibri over its competitors are a short brew time and no paper filters.
- Dimensions: 16″W, 29.5″H, 19.3″D, 80 lbs
- Cups Per Brew: 1 Cup
- Initial Brew Quality: Excellent, but can vary
- Minutes of Freshness: Fresh cup on demand
- Recommended Population: 50+ People
- Non-Coffee Beverages: Cocoa, Whipped Drinks
- Variety of Selections: 8
- Time to Brew: 35-45 Seconds